Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Monday, January 7, 2013

The Nutcracker

As a child I remember my grandmother taking me to the Nutcracker Ballet quite often at Christmastime.   I thought it would be great this year to take the kids since Maeve was doing ballet.  The kids had also seen the Wonderpets Save the Nutcracker and so they were familiar with the story and the music!  

We got all fancied up and headed to the theater.  The kids were so excited to go to the theater.  We brought Daddy, Nana, MomMom, Great Grandmom and Great Grandpop.  

I was a bit nervous because it didn't start until 7:30 but the kids did GREAT!!!! Noah watched very intently with binoculars and Maeve was antsy but paid attention.  Silly Noah kept calling it a movie so I realized we need to keep this theater tradition up to help them see a different way to tell a story!




0 comments: