Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Table!!!

I have been searching since we moved in for a table for our Morning Room. Everything I liked was way too expensive. I wanted a farmhouse table and the ones from Pottery Barn were $2000 and the ones from Restoration Hardware were $3000!!!!




So I was looking around to see if I could find something similar. I stumbled accross this lady Anna White who makes plans for PB and RH furniture! So we headed to Home Depot, bought the wood and it was pretty much built in an afternoon. It took a week for the stain and sanding to be done.

I had a terrible time choosing a color!




But in the end we settled on a distressed Oak.  The table is about 10 feet long with extensions.  The boards you see on the end are the extensions and they come off and store elsewhere.  We still haven't found chairs, but I did find plans to make some....




I love it.

0 comments: