Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Monday, April 16, 2012

April Fools!

I love celebrating each holiday and I feel like I have time to do fun things!!

We had a wonderful April Fools Day.

I put a barricade of dines outside Noah's door and horses outside of Maeve's door.  When they woke up they were giggling!  Noah had a trick for Paul and he asked if we could put whipped cream on his toothbrush to make him think it was toothpaste.  We fooled him (not really!).

When the kids came downstairs I pulled out juice for breakfast which also never happens.  Of course it was a trick I found to put jello in a cup and put a straw in it to make it look like juice.  I had already taken a bite out of Noah's apple as well.  The kids loved it!

We played little silly tricks all day long.

0 comments: