Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Monday, December 12, 2011

Family Fun Night, November 2011

The Sunday after Thanksgiving we were hanging around and the kids were going stir crazy.  We decided on a rare whim to use a coupon for Chuck Cheese for 200 tokens for $10.  It was wonderful.  It's not really my kind of place and Maeve is really too small for all of the games, but they ran around for hours and played and played.  I thought Noah and Paul looked like they were in a band here... so cute!



After we left we were driving around.  I showed Noah and Maeve my childhood home in Reading, my elementary school, and other places where I grew up.  We took them up to the pagoda which they loved.  Except... they kept calling it Kai-lan's house (a popular TV show for children about a girl who is from China!).

It was such a fun night and I love sharing bits of my childhood with my kids!

0 comments: