Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011, Part 1

We spent Saturday at my grandmother's house for Easter with my side of the family. I felt that this whole Easter weekend was an amazing gift. The weather was predicted to be AWFUL and each day turned out to be wonderful.

We headed to Reading and the majority of my family was there. The kids were very well behaved. After lunch we headed outside and had a little Easter egg hunt for them. Noah was much older than the other two but once his bucket was full he put them in the other kids buckets. My children received so much stuff!!! We all sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather and the joy of Easter!!

I also got to really take pictures since there were other hands to help with the kids. I haven't been able to do that in a while so I was so happy!!







0 comments: