Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Friday, August 21, 2009

Memorizing

We've been working really hard on memorization with Noah. It's weird because part of me thinks it's pretty old school, but part of me knows that that is simply how I learned when I was a child. He does so well with it. I want him to be a more active participant in worship so we taught him the Lord's prayer. He can't remember debts and debtors (which is theologically a good idea!), but he does such a great job, huh!?


2 comments:

Jane

I'm SO impressed with how well he did with the Lord's prayer! I also feel quite blessed after hearing that my whole family got special mentions by Noah. He is the sweetest boy. :)

Katie

That is too cute and very impressive. You are right, it is a great thing to work on memorization at this time.