Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maeve, day 5

Soooo. This post will be different because my laptop crashed and I have to use only my phone....
Yesterday Maeve did really well. She was taken off oxygen completely and she had some really good feedings. Her jaundice levels were a little high so they did some bloodwork that should come back this morning. She was often very alert and very calm. I had to go home last night because the family room was not free.

When I got back this morning her oxygen was back on. Apparently her pulse oxygen and heart rate kept dipping which means she is struggling to regulate her systems on her own. 2 steps forward 1 step back.

After sitting in this chair for 14 hours yesterday I really started to lose it. I did get a surprise visit from a friend who bought me coffee in the morning which was really nice. I really don't like to leave her side if I don't have to.

I have a bible on my phone with daily readings and yesterdays reading was Hannah praying in Samuel about God's greatness in providing children and then it went on for many many verses proclaiming the greatness of Jehovah. Some of you might know the song with the refrain "there's no God like Jehovah" and I have it lodged in my head. I can't wait to see what God has in store for my little warrior princess.

In the meantime pray for maeve but also for Noah who is struggling with the loss of his normal life. I just want us all to be home!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

I want you all to be home together too!

It really stinks that your laptop bit the dust right now =(

Open up those lungs & let all of the oxygen in Maeve. Your amazing family & beautiful nursery awaits you at home.

Love & prayers, Jen Semple