Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beach Day Trip 2012

We made our summer 2012 list and beach was a check box! We were scheduled to go later this summer for a week but it looks like those plans will change.  I called my friend Yaz and we headed to the DE shore for the day.  The kids were AMAZING.  We drove 2 hours, sat on the beach for 8 hours, went for dinner in a restaurant, went for ice cream and drove home (arriving at 10pm) with NO meltdowns.  I was totally shocked.  


Yaz is a pro at everything.  She brought two tupperware containers filled with chocolate bars.  When we got to the beach she set them in the sand.  By lunch we had melted chocolate.  She brought tons of fruit for fondue!!!! Beach fondue!!!


Maeve asked Yaz to read to her.  We only had grown up books so we read!!

It was totally one of the best days ever.  I was so shocked by how smoothly it went.  My kiddos are the best!!!!!

0 comments: