Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Menschies

During our Christmas Week Celebration we got together with our church camp friends. It is always great to see everyone and amazing to see how each of our lives has developed. The kids were especially charming.




Sadie was the hit of the party!!!





The baby was crying and ready to go and the older kids watched with wonder!





These friends have "been there" for so long... for me since 9th grade in high school.  Some of them have known each other longer.  These are some of the people that no matter how long it goes between visits, I know their friendship is so true and loving.  I know they would do ANYTHING for me and I just feel super blessed and lucky to have them in my life, even at a distance!!!

0 comments: