Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Guess What Mommy?

We have all been very sick over the last two weeks.  Noah brought strep throat home from school and it ran its course.  Paul got it next and then I took my turn.  Maeve didn't get past the sniffles.  On Friday night everyone was just so exhausted.  Paul crashed on the couch and was out by 6.  I put the kids down by 7 and at 7:30 I was very out of place in my own home!  I thoroughly enjoyed the night... took a long shower, painted my toe nails and watched some TV.  I felt refreshed and relaxed!

Saturday morning I woke up and got the day started.  Noah didn't come down until well after 8:00.  When he came down he was so excited.  Guess What Mommy?  I couldn't sleep last night so I got out of my room and everyone was asleep so I went and played on Daddy's computer all night!!!!  So, I'm a little sleepy today. 

Naturally there were some repercussions.... he's 4!!!!  We also found out that Paul's login on the computer locks after inactivity, but my login does not.... 

silly, too smart, little boy!!!