Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar Eclipse


Last night there was a lunar eclipse that was plain to the eye for us. I thought it was nice, but wasn't interested in getting out of bed! Paul was very excited and told Noah about it and they devised a plan. At about 2:30 Paul got up and got out some blankets and grabbed Noah out of his bed. They bundled up and headed out to the front porch to lie down and look at the sky but it was freezing. Luckily you could see the whole thing from our front windows so they sat on the couch by the window instead. I rolled over in bed and took a glimpse and went right back to sleep.

It was really cool to see... I thought the sky looked 3d last night. I was more excited for my two favorite men to have this special time together!!!










0 comments: