Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

An ordinary day, Oct 5 2010


Isn't she beautiful? I think so.

Before school this week Noah said, Mommy, it's time for a picture of Maeve and I. He sat right on the step and smiled. I think I've got him trained! And it is certainly harder to snap as many pictures when there are two little ones around!

Maeve has still not mastered the pretty smile, and instead chooses to use the growling smile.


But, the days are good here. Noah and Maeve are becoming siblings and not just little boy and baby sister. They share toys. They color together. They chase each other around. Maeve is convinced she is 4 as well, but I recall being the same way when I was a little girl.


Life is just a whole lot easier than it has been with the ages they are at now. I know it will continue to get easier as they are able to do more things.

Some snapshots into this moment in time:

Maeve has started having tantrums. Like when the gate is at the steps she stands at it and screams because she doesn't want it there. We chuckle at her.

Noah is obsessed with spelling and insists on helping me spell out my grocery lists, which is a LONG endeavor but neat to see.

Maeve loves shoes and will go up to her room and bring me her shoes so I can put them on. 

Noah has taken to sleeping in many mornings.  We're not sure why, but at least 3 days of the week we have to wake him up.  On Saturday it was at 9:30AM.

On her own accord, Maeve has developed an affinity for dolls.  It is really cute and she hugs them and pats them on the back and kisses them.  Noah never did this which is fascinating to me. 

That's all for now. 

0 comments: