Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Monday, September 6, 2010

Dutch Wonderland

A lovely friend at church got us free tickets to Dutch Wonderland and so Paul took off Friday so we could venture out as a family.  I haven't been there since I was a child and I don't really have any good memories.  What I do know is that the park was wonderful and perfect for little ones!  Apparently Hershey Park bought it and revamped it. We had a great day.  I highly recommend it to my out of town friends to make it an event when you're in town!!

Noah was so excited for every ride and he loved the crazy wooden roller coaster and went on it twice!  Maeve joined us on the log flume and the cars.  We spent some time in the water park and the huge twirly water slides were a huge hit with everyone, even Maeve.  I was so surprised how well she did on everything.  She has no fear!