Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Day in the Park

Everything is changing dramatically right now. Maybe someday I will learn to make slow changes, but probably not. Friday was Noah's last day at George Fox School and I was soooo sad. I loved it there so much and I loved their environment and philosophy. I told him on Wednesday that he only had one more morning there and then we would go to a new school. He asked if he would have a new teacher and I said yes. I was waiting for him to be sad and say he didn't want to go. Instead he said "Ok, Mommy, I will teach them all of my songs."

Thursday Noah had his Meet the Teacher Event at Oxford Presbyterian Preschool. He was a little shy but it went fine. The rooms are beautiful and everyone is so nice. We are also so excited because a lot of our friends are going there two. Noah has two very close friends in his class and another 4 or 5 friends in other classes. A bunch of the moms and kids went for a picnic after the open house to sadly celebrate the end of summer.

Noah had a blast at the park because he was with his besties. It was adorable though because all of the kids were so obsessed with Maeve and she entertained them for quite a while.


Noah wanted to carry our picnic basket because Clare was carrying her mom's bag. Don't they just look like an old married couple? Noah would seriously sell his soul for this little girl....

0 comments: