Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week 6




Weekends seem to be good times to get photos for me. The weekdays just fly by soooo quickly! This week proved to be pretty tough in the reflux wold. Maeve did not fare well. She has what they call "silent" reflux which means she generally doesn't spit up a whole lot but if you listen closely you can hear it come up into her mouth and she screams bloody murder. It seems to be getting worse and not better so tomorrow I am going to call the pediatrician again. Not to mention we've got thrush, which I will not elaborate on. So, say a little prayer tomorrow that the doctors will try another medicine that might work (meds never really helped Noah). I'm pretty much dairy free and we are using the infant probiotics. Other than that we just have to wait it out. 14 months isn't so long, right?

So, Noah did his best trying to cheer her up for a Sunday morning pic. The pacifier helped a little bit.

2 comments:

Tammy

Oh Stephanie... I am so sorry. I know this is so hard. Thrush is the worst thing ever to add to a tired, post-partum mommy! I am shaking my fist for you!!! I have read that it takes 30 days to get dairy out of your system... don't give up on that just yet. I am praying for you my friend! Hugs!

Amma and Afi

Hope this weekend will be a good one for you all. Just love these pictures. We could just hug and squeeze Noah. He is so precious!
Afi og Amma