Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Monday, December 15, 2008

Pictures!!!

So, it's no surprise that I'm in love with photography and even joke about opening a studio some day. I just love capturing the moment in photos. When I think back I was always obsessed with pictures!

So, last month, I had the privilege of 2 of my photos being selected for different publications. This was completely random and just happened from people looking at my pictures on Flickr.

This picture will go in the Philly Fun Guide for Tourists. Each place on the map for people to go has a picture that goes with it and this picture will be the icon for the Philadelphia Zoo:


And this one will be in the Strasburg Railroad Visitor Brochure. It will also go into a photo album in the Railroad History Museum in Strasburg, PA.


So, neither of these are what I would consider my best or most exciting photos, but hey! And I don't get any money for them, but I do get name recognition and a copy of the publications once they are finished. I was pretty proud.... Now, if I could only find time to use my new lens, filters and flash!