Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Monday, December 22, 2008

11.5 weeks

Today was my second appointment, the first one with the OB. I hadn't been feeling quite right and so she wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure all was well. It was amazing to see the huge difference between last time and this time. The baby was moving so much and even though it looks alien-ish, it was really awesome to see it squirm and wiggle. I know it's only a few more weeks until I can feel movement and I'm REALLY looking forward to that again.

The doctor was thrilled with my progress. She compared my chart with last time and I'm 15 lbs less than I was at this point with Noah. She had to do some tests to monitor some of the issues that I have been having over the past few years and they will continue to monitor where my placenta implants. If it implants on one of my fibroid tumors there is a high probability of low birth weight. I'll have two more ultrasounds.... one with an early screening for some disorders and then the normal 18-20 week ultrasound which should show the placenta as well.

My nausea is pretty much gone, though I do have to take my pill every morning. I can finally stomach some real food and proteins. I'm back to the gym and running again as well. Because nobody knows most of the time I even forget that I'm pregnant! Except for the fact that I am completely and utterly exhausted every second of the day, I wouldn't remember at all. Oh, and the REALLY weird dreams have returned. Last night I dreamt about spending hours showing one of the older women at church all of the functions on my iPhone. Weird.

Say hi to the little alien Templin Ashford!!!!!





0 comments: