Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Friday, September 12, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday (#6)


Ok, so this isn't my photo. I know.

But, it has a great story.

A few weeks back, I was preaching on Isaiah and the lion and the lamb.... wondering if they could ever lie down together. I showed the children this painting called The Peaceable Kingdom and asked them what looked odd to them. They quickly pointed out that babies were hanging out with lions and no one looked scared. Then I had them tell me what their perfect world would look like and we drew a picture with all sorts of great things. Later in the worship service during prayer requests, someone pointed out that a rainbow had formed over the two pictures by light streaming through the stained glass at that exact moment. How amazing is that? God spoke to us that morning saying that what God has said is indeed possible. Better than any photo I could ever take.

0 comments: