Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Friday, August 15, 2008

While the cat's away..

We had some work done on our house last week and while the workers were showing me how to properly clean and use the new fixtures Noah and the dog went running in circles around the house. I had to listen so I hoped they would be okay. I didn't hear screams or shrieks so I thought we were doing pretty well. Some of the workmen had to go in and out several times, each time passing the scene of the crime without sharing what they saw. Here is what the little mouse was doing while Mommy was attending to business:


This one looks like some cultic symbol



So, I told him had to clean it up and he got a huge smile on his face and danced around in a circle yelling "clean up, clean up!" Not exactly the remorseful chore I was hoping for.

0 comments: