Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Monday, July 14, 2008

Kiss Me?

Friday, Noah was invited to a Prince and Princesses party. Hayley was turning four and there would be no end to the tiaras and plastic high heels. It said on the invite -- Hayley requests that you dress up. When I got it, I thought it was really cute and I was thinking of all sorts of ways to make Noah into the cutest prince ever. I looked at a couple stores and there were no boy's prince things... only girl's princess things. And then I forgot. Friday at 2:45 (party at 3:30) I quickly scrambled to find a gift bag and get ready and then I remembered the dress up caveat. Oops. I thought about heading to the Burger King Drive-through and then I got a burst of inspiration. I just recently bought Noah a frog towel. I dashed upstairs, grabbed the towel, some paper and a marker and this is what I came up with. He didn't get any kisses though. :(

(For just one kiss, I could be your prince!)

Needless to say he didn't like wearing the towel in the 95 degree weather but it did get a few good chuckles. The kids ran and played forever through this amazing property. They really looked like little fairies in the woods with all of their dresses and wands.


Noah ended up finding the fish pond and the fish food and dumped the container on the ground, over fed the fish and tried desperately to go swimming with them. Many tantrums later, we (not-so) gracefully exited dreamland. Maybe next time!