Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Monday, December 24, 2007

sick

ugh. i am so sick. i had my bausman kids over for lunch friday and i was FINE. then i was just sitting here at about dinner time and my throat just swelled shut and it was awful! i spent the whole night crying and writhing. I went to the doctor saturday morning and laid on the floor in the waiting room because I couldn't sit upright. The nurse yelled at me because i couldn't open my mouth for the strep test, but it turns out that is what it was. a "severe case" -- 3 days before christmas! i had to cancel my super fun dinner with my camp friends and i didn't even make it to church on sunday. i held a steady 103 fever for a while but finally it broke last night. i'm praying i can go tonight but there are no promises. thank god paul is so awesome... he's spending his break cleaning and baking and watching noah. poor guy.

0 comments: