Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One of those days! Swimming fiasco

Well, we started doing swimming lessons again to get ready for the summer season.  Our new Y is not as close as I would like, but we love it so it is worth the drive.  We headed out the door with no time to spare, got to the Y and I realized that our bag with Maeve's suit and our towels was still at home.  And it was too far to make it home and get back for lessons.  I could have bagged it but the kids were so excited, so we RACED to Kmart next door to find something.  We had 10 minutes until lessons started.  And...  the ONLY two swim suits for girls were size 5T.  One with neon peace signs and one with black leopard neon.  Yikes.  I chose peace signs.  It was falling of her the entire time and every time she got out of the water it fell off!!! I wanted to put a sign on her that said -- I just got this and I would never dress my child in this swim suit willingly!  But alas, I couldn't.  Of course, she loved it!

0 comments: