Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Monday, February 27, 2012

Disney World, Day 7, Hollywood Studios




We rallied on our last day to head to Hollywood Studios.  We had a fun time doing behind the scenes movie tours.  Noah loved the Jedi Star Wars demonstration and ride.  Maeve, my mom and I watched a Little Mermaid show, and we all enjoyed the Muppets theater!  I think my absolute favorite part was the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground.  Everything was in giant size!  While the kids didn't quite understand them movie part (and really didn't get the 35mm film!!!) we all had a BLAST running around for a long while!!!


The dogs nose! It actually made sniffing sounds!!!






 


And for our last dinner out we headed to TRex which is like the Rainforest Cafe for Dinosaurs.  It was VERY loud.  But the dinosaurs were cool.  We sat in the iceberg room and it kept changing colors...it made it hard to see!!!




0 comments: