Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Disney World, Day 7 -- Going Home

We woke up early and headed to the airport on our way home.  Noah was very sad to go and was very worried that Mickey would miss him...

Overall, it was a great trip.  For a 5 year old I think it was absolutely perfect.  Noah was the perfect age for almost everything and he was still full of wonder, awe and joy.  For Maeve, there was little she could really enjoy... she loved the playgrounds and the smaller rides but spent a lot of time in her stroller.  I really don't feel the need to go back, but Paul felt that we should go back so that Maeve can have the experience Noah had.  I thought maybe we would go again but next time go on the Disney Cruise.  Or go back when they are much older and have a very fun early teen experience with them.  There are a lot of science type things that I think they would like as they grow older.

I was very surprised at the outrageous costs of everything.  I should have known better but it was way more expensive than I could imagine.  And, this is with extensive planning.  I ordered groceries to the room, packed our snacks in the suitcases, bought souvenirs before we left, etc.  I even bought our airline tickets with flier miles.  I packed most lunches from the hotel and we tried our best at dinners but it was hard to eat cheaply at dinner!

I wish we could have enjoyed more night time things but we never really got to that with the kids!

I would love to share all of our secrets and hidden ways to save if anyone is ever interested!

0 comments: