Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Monday, July 14, 2008

Old Friends

Make new friends, keep the old
One is silver and the other is gold

I felt so lucky last week to be able to hang out with some of my best friends... I had lunch with Erin on Tuesday (we've been friends for over 20 years!) and Amy came over with baby Cora on Thursday (about 15 years!). Gosh those numbers make me feel old! Then this week I'm headed to CO to visit with another awesome friend Jenn (17 years!). It feels so good to have people who know me through and through, who can share those old silly memories that don't make sense to anyone else.

Noah was obsessed with the baby and loved her to pieces. He offered her his chalk and he gave her kisses. I got a baby blanket out for her that day and ever since he has been walking around the house with it saying "This baby's blanket." Maybe someday he'll do okay with a sibling. It's me I'm more worried about! For now I'll just visit with friend's babies!


0 comments: