Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bored on Bedrest

I am working hard and getting ahead on everything I can, but I still am having a hard time sitting still. I had been wanting to making a quilt for the baby and so I grabbed a ton of fabric a few weeks ago at the craft store. I decided to start with a smaller project because it has been a long time since I sewed (probably since Noah was born!). This is the finished product of my trial... 2 bib/burp cloth sets and a mini-taggie blankie... so cute!!!!! I really like the way they turned out, just don't look too closely at the seams!





2 comments:

amy

cute! a much better job than i would have done!! only a few more weeks!! how are you feeling overall, besides bored? how are paul and noah?

Tammy

these are great! just catching up... so sorry to hear you are on bedrest!!! i am praying for you! hugs!!!