Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Busy Busy House Work

The workers are moving nonstop on the house.  Our walk through is only 2 days away!  First this week we saw the stone installed on the front.  On the inside they stained the steps and railings and finished the stone fireplace. 


Today I drove up and I was stunned to see bushes and trees.  I was under the understanding that we wouldn't get any landscaping until spring but since the winter has been so mild they decided to go ahead and do it today!

And then after school I came back today and they were rolling out the sod lawn! It was wild to get a lawn in two hours!!!! It looks so nice!
There is still a lot more to be completed.  We saw them carrying carpet inside today.  Paul peeked after work and there still weren't counter tops.  I know that on Thursday not everything will be 100% done but I haven't seen all of the inside work in a few days and I can't wait!

0 comments: