Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

First Bath Together

Noah generally showers with us and Maeve was mostly in the baby bath, but one snowy day this week I thought it would be fun for everyone to take a bath.  Noah loved the idea.  I put a teeny bit of water in the tub and some toys for Maeve.  Noah hopped right in and was so excited.  For a long time they just sat facing each other and smiling and playing.  Maeve went to lunge for a toy Noah had and fell on her belly and Noah was so overwhelmed that Maeve was in his space! He wasn't mad, but he just wasn't sure what to do with her and started laughing hysterically.  She started laughing and kicking and splashing.  It was adorable to see them play together for so long in the bath.  When Maeve was all dried off in her towel and I was in her room, Noah came over and said "Mommy, I just lover her so much."  I would love to imagine it'll always be this way!!!