Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photoshop

Another one of my hopes during this whole broken leg thing was to figure out photoshop. HA! what a joke! I have a dummies book but that isn't helping at all. I also got a free month to an online tutorial when I registered the product. I'm learning about "compositing" and I was trying to create a group shot in Iceland. We never got a picture of all of us so I was trying to make one. Not so great, but I'm a beginner. It is fun to think I can mix any two or more photos together now, even if it isn't convincing!!! On a side note, Len and Sandra will be in the States from May 9-23 this year!!!!! Maybe we can get a group shot then!








4 comments:

amy

not too bad, steph! try using your polygonal lasso with a 2 pixel feather in the future. it's like connect the dots as you trace around your image. once you get back to the beginning it will create a blinky line which means that area is selected. you can then copy and paste that selection or if you want to delete the background click select, then inverse, and press delete. i hope that helps?

Unknown

I'm impressed!

Anonymous

hey steph.. try using good-tutorials.com i used it when i was in school. it walks you thru different things to do on photoshop step by step. let me no how it works out for you. good luck.

Tammy

I think you did great! I am impressed :)