Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pool!!!

Ok, so it is pretty normal to have a baby pool for the little ones. We had one but I think the dog ate it. Friday I invited Noah's friend (and my friend) over to play in our sprinklers. I got out our set of three animal sprinklers and our water table. Erin and Noah had such a blast and played for FOUR hours without reprimand or major crisis. It was pretty blissful. I just was slightly amused and slight amazed at the contrast between their play and my good friend AJ's pool play (7 month olds in a pool). It never ceases to amaze me how kids change and grow soooooo quickly. Noah and Erin set up the water table and crocodile to make their own little water park and when they had saturated the earth they started digging up mud and putting it in the pool. The little video is at hour 3.5 out of 4. Enjoy the summer!!!




0 comments: