Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

9.5 Weeks


Woohoo!!! I feel so much better. Almost immediately after I got my prescription most of the nausea went away. I still take one pill in the morning but I'm great the rest of the day. I'm slowly getting my energy back and have some clarity again. I hope it sticks... I don't remember feeling better until around 14 weeks last time.

I really don't feel that much different and most of the time I forget I'm pregnant. I have occasional back aches and fatigue. I still can't handle raw meat and don't have much of a taste for most vegetables, but other than that I'm doing fine.

It's getting harder to keep it all a secret. Because I've been so tired I've missed a bunch of social events and so people are starting to wonder where I am. I'm not worried and I assume most people know anyway because a bunch of people knew we were trying. Sometime around Christmas we'll let the cat out of the bag. There's still so many months ahead so I think that by keeping it a secret a little while longer the rest of the pregnancy won't seem so long.

As for my body, I'm just feeling a little "thicker." Holding steady with my old weight and old jeans and I hope to stay that way as long as possible!

I do often think about the impact it will have on our family. Noah really loves babies and he is pretty gentle around them considering he is NEVER gentle. He's a really good helper and very, very loving and so I expect him to share those traits with this child. He is the king of this castle, however, and so I just worry about him all the time... which is normal, I know. I still hold him a lot and I am there for him whenever he needs me. I know gazillions of people have had two children before and it will be fine....

0 comments: