Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Who's Visiting Today?

Friday, September 5, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday (#5)


I had to pick an Icelandic photo for this week. I love this picture, mostly for the lone duck who seems to be the quiet observer of the scene, as if the duck is looking at it like I am. Or as if the duck is God's signature in the corner of the painting.

I like it also because the houses here along the pond reminded me of the houses on Boathouse row in Philly. I thought it was so appropriate that Len and Sandra had a similar landscape to what they had when they lived here... some sort of connection between their two cities.

2 comments:

Mits

Hi!
Wow! Really cool scenery, I would like to hang that scenery on my house wall.

===================================
Simran
nitishrocks

Hemant Saluja

Hi,

This creative painting is wonderful medium for remembering old days for you.

===================================
Deepesh
look4ward